Show Challenge Quilts
Our Show Challenge quilts revolve around a book image. The following are rules to guide you as you design your Show Challenge quilt:
- The book image must be identifiable in the quilt, either pieced, appliqued, or books printed on fabric.
- The challenge entry should be a maximum perimeter of 96 inches (for example 24×24).
- The challenge entry should be made with fabric and thread.
- The challenge entry should have a label including your name and phone number.
- Each entry must include a completed “Quilt Show Entry Form”.
Please keep your challenge entry concealed so that it may be unveiled at the MPS Quilt Show on March 16, 2019
You can enter your Show Challenge quilt using the Quilt Show Entry Form and checking the “Show Challenge” box.
Questions? Contact Miki at email@example.com