What do you use to aid in your quilting process?
How about blue painter’s tape? I have used it for the following:
- Attaching a paper bag to my sewing table to collect clipped threads and fabric bits.
- To stabilize a pattern or fusible web while tracing the pattern.
- Guide for hand or machine quilting.
- Guide for half square triangles (HST).
- Attach LED lighting for different machines (versus permanently attaching to one machine).
- Use as a design function: define a perimeter for quilt design and fill in with improv blocks or blocks of multiple sizes. Add additional blocks, fabric or sashing to complete the quilt.
- Display quilt blocks at a quilt weekend or retreat.
What other ways do you use blue tape? Leave your notes in the comments!